Frequently Asked Questions
We have answers…
Your questions are important to us. We have listed some of the most common questions and answers below. Please use our contact form if you have further questions, it would be our pleasure to provide you with more information.
1. Are all Vangaleen’s potions natural?
Yes, it is the key to their effectiveness. We take your hair and skin health seriously, we purchase our ingredients from suppliers known for the purity of their goods and use fair trade when possible. Mother Earth provides ingredients that are powerful and effective. We work tirelessly to provide potions that are pure and natural and targeted for optimum outcomes. For the best results we use natural ingredient that are either cold pressed, raw or refined that are safe for external use. We work hard to avoid controversial ingredients and chemicals.
2. What is meant by natural and organic?
Our ingredients are natural and when possible we incorporate organic ingredients. As a matter of “fact” the majority of our products contain more than 80% organic ingredients. Vangaleen’s is not organic certified however, the individual ingredients, that are contained within, are sourced from accredited organic suppliers. In addition, we also carry Vegan friendly products.
3. How long will it take to get my order
In order to provide you with the best products and results, our potions are made fresh to order and are processed in the sequence they are received. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for your order to be shipped. Large and wholesale orders may require more time and you would be contacted in such cases.
4. Cosmetics and Sensitivities:
Cosmetic products are not meant to be a cure. They are developed to enhance. However, some people have skin sensitivities. If you have sensitive skin or are uncertain or unfamiliar with any ingredients; before applying them to your skin always perform patch test. Keep away from children. Do not take internally. Please consult a health care professional if you are pregnant or have any serious medical conditions.
5. Sensitivity – what is the patch test and how is it done:
All of our potions and elixirs are made from natural and organic ingredients that are intended to enhance not to harm. If you have sensitive skin, a history of allergies or any concerns, then a patch test is suggested to establish your relative sensitivity to the new ingredients.
Pick your testing area.
For testing body cremes, lotions, scrubs, soaps, salves, oils, etc., testing is usually done on the inside of the wrist or inside of the elbow. Products for the face are usually tested on the jawline or right below the jawline instead of directly on the face.
- Make sure the area is clean and free of other products.
- Apply a small amount of the product to your testing area or make a paste of the product with water and apply to your forearm in an area about the size of a quarter. Let the paste dry there and apply a loose Band-Aid.
- Leave it on for 24 hours without wetting, washing or rubbing it off.
- Monitor the spot to see if any irritation occurs in the form of rashes, swelling, soreness, redness or stinging on the spot.
- If a reaction occurs, gently wash the product off with water and leave the spot alone until it clears up. If a more serious reaction occurs, see your doctor or dermatologist.
- If no reaction occurs in 24 hours and you want to be extra careful, reapply the product on the same spot the next day and test for another 24 hours. If no sign of reaction — itching, redness or swelling occurs after 48 hours, the product should be safe for you to use.
- Again, if you have no adverse reaction, then continue to use as instructed.
Additionally, if you are pregnant or have health issues and/or on medication, we highly suggest contacting your physician before introducing new ingredients.